Lettings Manager - Herne Bay
1 day left
- Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £26,000
On Target Earnings: £40,000
Location: Herne Bay
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 6pm, some Saturdays, 9:00am – 5pm (5 day Week)
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Wards are currently recruiting for a successful and ambitious Lettings Manager to work in our Herne Bay office.
You will have ambition, with a desire to succeed and the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. Reporting to the Lettings Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and team.
Duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services.
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets.
- Motivating staff with incentives and rewards.
- Listing and letting properties.
- Ensuring the business is compliant.
- Holding 1:1 review meetings and identifying development needs.
We need you to be:
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- Results driven with a strong track record for previous sales results.
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate the development of a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
Our office is ideally located on the high street in this popular seaside town with excellent transport links to both Victoria Station and St Pancras International Station. This traditional and friendly town is prefect for families, with two miles of splendid coastline offering ice cream parlours, cafés and traditional pubs.
In order to attract the right candidates we can personalise your package to suit, but as a guideline for Lettings Manager roles, you can earn OTES of anything up to £40,000 depending on location. Our commission structures are uncapped however so many of our people earn more!
With us you will also receive award winning training from the start.