Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Herne Bay
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
Expected Earnings Year 1: £25,000
Location: Herne Bay
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 Saturdays on, 1 Saturday off)
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Special Requirements: A full driving licence and your own vehicle is required
- Passionate about providing a great service?
- Competitive with a desire to succeed?
- Looking for an exciting, fast paced career with the opportunity to shine and get noticed?
- Target driven and always pressing for results?
- Excited by generating business with an ability to compete in “Ring Outs and “Power Hours” making lots of outbound calls?
We have the perfect opportunity here at Wards to support a career in property and residential lettings. We are always on the go and the telephone will be “hot, hot, hot” as we are always striving to achieve the best deal for our clients!
You need to be hard working, energised, have a positive “can do” approach with good work values and ethics. The right attitude and morals are key to this role and we are looking for people who are driven by a career. Whilst your expected Year 1 earnings will be up to £25,000, as you develop your skills and progress up the promotional ladder, your earnings will escalate considerably!