We are recruiting for a new member of staff to join our Logistics Team. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is flexible, takes pride in their work and wants to be part of a business with an exciting future ahead. Full training will be given.
General Warehousing and Logistics duties which includes:
• Completion of Goods In and Despatch Processes
• Control of processes via Company’s bespoke software system
• Management of daily department activities
• Meeting customer and internal SLA’s
• Customer liaison in regards to exception management
• Physical movement of items across departments
• Control of waste disposal including manual handling
• Knowledge sharing as an active member of the team
• Experience in high in workload and people management
• Reliable, diligent and with a high level of attention to detail
• Mature and accurate in their approach to work
• Flexible with a can-do attitude
• Fit and strong for manual handling
• Fork Lift Licence (advantage)
Basic Contract to include:
• Basic 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday between hours of 8.30 -18:30 by agreement.
• 20 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays
• Starting salary £18K - £20K per annum based on experience.