Branch Manager - Headcorn
3 days left
- Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
On Target Earnings: £55,000
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (1 Saturday in 3 off)
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Special Requirements: A full driving license.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
We are passionate about our business at Wards and we work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best possible service at all times. The level of customer service in our Headcorn branch is second to none with one recent customers experience….
“We are most impressed with Wards of Headcorn. You would not believe the inefficiency and “disinterest of some other agents! Mr and Mrs H.
So if you are already a Branch Manager looking for a change or an Assistant Branch Manager looking for your next step up, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now in complete confidence.