Civil Structural Engineer – Ashford
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting a structural engineer (Rail) to join a growing civil, structural and geotechnical team at its Ashford Office. The candidate will need to have a strong design background and be able to work within a team environment supporting the design delivery of existing projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to have detailed knowledge of designing civil structures within the rail sector. You will play an integral part in the delivery of projects to our high standards.
This role is an opportunity for a candidate to help develop the rail engineering capability within a growing office supported by a UK wide rail sector team.
- MEng or equivalent
- Be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- Detailed design and analysis of civil engineering structures. Experience of design in a range of materials including concrete and steel. Experience in specification and detailing
- Working towards professional qualification with either the ICE or IStructE
- Experience on design and build tenders and projects
- Site experience
- A BIM skill such as MicroStation or AutoCAD
- Temporary Works design experience
- Experience in building design would be of interest
To register your interest, please email your fully detailed CV to email@example.com quoting AshfordStructural.
If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, send your CV to:
John Wilkinson- Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House, 11-13 Chorlton Street, Manchester M1 3FH