Trainee and Professional Bus Drivers
Award-winning depot Metrobus (Crawley) is HIRING Trainee and Professional Bus Drivers!
Metrobus is part of the Go-Ahead Group plc – one of the five largest transport groups within the UK. Our commitment to our customers and our people is central to everything we do. We work hard to deliver safe, reliable and value-for-money services to our passengers.
We believe in equipping our Trainees Drivers with outstanding professional training! Training implemented will be to obtain your Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) and PCV licence.
So look no further Trainee and Professional Bus Drivers! Jump on board and join our friendly, qualified fleet!
Pay Rates (per week):
• PCV Holders - £509.18
• Training Rate - £352.56
• 1st-year drivers -£411.23
Benefits of working with Metrobus:
• Contributory Pension Scheme, after 3 months’ continuous service
• 20 days’ annual leave per year
• Great opportunities to develop and progress within Metrobus
• Free travel on our buses for you and your family
We want people who…
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have held a full manual driving license for 2 years giving entitlement to drive in the United Kingdom (no more than 3 points on licence)
- Ready for shift work (Weekends, Bank Holidays)
- Have a passion for customer service and your community!
- Live within the 30-mile radius from the depot
Please visit our website and apply online
If you have any questions, please call our friendly recruitment team on 01273 886139
Due to high numbers of applicants if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks from submission of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
'We process personal data in accordance with data protection laws. All applicants should ensure they read the information contained in our recruitment privacy notice available on our website (www.metrobus.co.uk)