Mobile Administrator - Medway
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £19,000
Hours: 5 day working week, Monday - Friday – 8.45am – 5.30pm
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
We are looking for a highly organised, flexible and hardworking Mobile Secretary / Administrator to work throughout Medway and North Kent Area.
Wards is a great place to work and can offer its customers a wide selection of properties in a variety of locations and as a result of this you’ll be kept nice and busy! If you’re an experienced administrator / secretary that loves property, loves meeting different people and wants a real challenge, then we have the job for you!
Duties will include:
- Typing property details
- Organising media advertising
- Ordering of stationery and office equipment
- Putting together marketing material including window displays
- Taking messages and covering sales calls and enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Other general administration
We need you to be:
- 55wpm minimum
- Flexible, with a “can-do” attitude
- Have good general computer skills particularly in Excel and the ability to learn in-house systems
- A great communicator, especially over the telephone
- Detailed, professional and organised
A keen interest and understanding of property is always helpful when working for us and as you will be liaising closely with our estate agency offices, good communication skills and excellent client liaison skills are vital. You will need a driving license and a car (with business insurance) as this role requires you to travel to other branches.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!