Marketing and Copywriting Executive
Full time / Permanent
£16k - £18K DOE
This Business Media Role throws up new challenges every day. Key responsibilities of our new Marketing Executive / Copywriter will encompass the below. There is also scope to grow the role by identifying opportunities for both themselves and the company to develop.
Let us give you a flavour of the role:
- We’re looking for a creative individual, with strong B2B copywriting, strategy and analytical skills to join our team and help us grow.
- Writing fresh and engaging copy from event invitations to social and website content to editorials and email campaigns
- We’re big on style, and we’ll want you to safeguard the tone and messages of both our internal and external communications
- You’ll need to be hawk-eyed for detail when it comes to copywriting and proofreading
- You’ll be required to contribute to our buzzing social platforms on a daily basis
- Work with external teams – Design, Web development and Production to ensure consistent strategy on a 12-month cycle
- Assisting in planning and promoting events and building relationships with partners.
- You’ll constantly be on the lookout for the latest marketing trends and exciting routes for our busy little team to explore.
- We’d like you to have knowledge of Photoshop (or if you don’t know your paint bucket from your patch tool yet, then a strong willingness to learn).
- While we’re a close-knit team, we’re also after someone who is equally happy to work independently and can project manage using their own initiative.
- Our CMS is integral to the maintenance of our website, so you will be comfortable using one.
Be aware that they are a small but dynamic team, so you really will have to be a ‘yes-person’. Whether chatting to clients at events, spotting a rogue comma, or delivering your fashion critiquing skills to our annual Christmas jumper competition, we will want you to bring your best. If you think you’re up for the challenge, then they would love to meet you.
So what are the key requirements that you need for the role?
- You’ll need to be an excellent copy writer, comfortable with snappy blog titles and stunning long-form prose.
- You’ll need to be a self-starter, with bucket-loads of motivation, diligence and drive as well as great organisational skills.
- You’ll find joy in being meticulous to detail – syntax and synonyms are your thing
- We’d love you to understand SEO and to only publish the most interesting content on our busy social channels.
- You’ll need to love reading all the latest articles and researching trends.
- You’re interested in questioning the status quo – we love to be kept on our toes, so it helps if you’re up for a challenge.
- You’re driven to make a difference.
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search