We are seeking are Care Coordinator to join a busy team based in Sevenoaks. This is a very rewarding role, which requires a confident, enthusiastic and sensitive person.
You will start on a salary of £18,500 per annum, on successful completion of probation this will move to £19,500 per annum.
- Your role will be to schedule Care Assistants to work with our physically disabled Clients living independently at home.
- You will be working with a supportive and established team who strive on delivering the best service to our Clients.
- You are not required to personally provide cover for Clients care in the event of an emergency so your role is always focused on scheduling for the Client.
- We also have a dedicated recruitment team which means that whilst you are involved in the interview process, everything else will be taken care of.
- To deliver the highest quality and continuity of service to an allocated group of clients through efficient and effective resource planning.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, PA’s and colleagues in order to identify needs and requirements.
- Scheduling assignments using the allocation processes and procedures
- Enter and maintain all relevant and required data to the database system and Roster scheduling system, ensuring all records are kept accurate and up-to-date.
- Prepare and maintain client records.
- Respond quickly and positively to client communications
- Monitor travel claims
- Provide out-of-hours cover including weekends (one weekend out of 6 - you will receive an additional payment for this)
- Work towards achieving measured KPI’s
- Provide support to PA’s when required
- Working with allocated CSM’s to ensure best knowledge of client
- Interview prospective new PAs during the recruitment process.
- Occasional visits to client homes to complete a client home visit and further understand the needs of the client.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good general education
- Experience in a Service and/or Customer focused role would be beneficial
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Team player with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Good IT/Computer skills
- Previous experience of scheduling or planning would be an advantage
- Previous experience of working in an office environment is essential
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Out of hours on call cover as per rota (you will receive an additional payment for this)
- Access to funded training
- Access to a 24-hour workplace wellness scheme
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.