Trainee Mortgage Advisors - Medway
Life’s journey is full of exciting chapters – none so much as starting a new career with Wards.
We’re looking for someone to join the Wards family as a trainee mortgage advisor in Medway. You’ll be an ambitious individual who prioritises the needs of their client and has a passion for helping people, especially when it means helping them forwards of their own life’s journey.
This is the perfect role for a natural salesperson, looking to strengthen their skills and learn what it takes to be the best version of themselves. We’ll sponsor your entire training, and at the end of it, you’ll have a professionally recognised mortgage qualification. Oh, and we’ll pay you very well for it too!
Your trainee package
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25,000 guaranteed earnings for first 3 months
OTE: Up to £40,000 (first-year earnings) – (second-year earnings £100k+)
Work Pattern: 5 days a week, including Saturdays (you’ll get 1 Saturday off every month)
Benefits: Holiday commission, 33 days paid holiday, pension, life insurance, company rewards and incentives, childcare vouchers, fun competitions and the opportunity to win some great prizes …
What will you do every day?
- Provide amazing customer service at all times
- Go out of your way to give the best financial advice and expert mortgage solutions to our customers
- Instinctively know how to initiate potential leads
- Recognise the opportunity to offer associated insurance products from Legal & General
- See a target and exceed it
What you’ll offer Wards
- You’ll be confident, resilient and enjoy some healthy competition while building strong relationships with colleagues and customers alike
- You’ll have a fantastic telephone manner and genuine love of helping customers
- The ideal trainee will be naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- You’ll be able to think on your feet and be flexible
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Some travel is necessary for the role, so you’ll need a full driving licence
We’re looking for someone to join the Wards team immediately, so don’t hesitate to send us your CV if you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity. Alternatively, contact us for more details. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from, you.