Branch Manager - Eynsford
Ready for your first or next step in Estate Agency management? Feel restricted in your current role and ready for the opportunity to progress?
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
On Target Earnings: £55,000
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (1 Saturday in 3 off)
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Wards is looking for a successful, talented Branch Manager to work in our Eynsford office. Thanks to its small village feel, locations like Eynsford Rise, Sparepenny Lane, St.Martins Drive and Pollyhaugh are all popular with buyers. Small it may be, but cut off it certainly is not, with its excellent transport links such the Eynsford Station with services running to Sevenoaks, Swanley, London Black Friars and St Pancras International.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
We are passionate about our business at Wards and we work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best possible service at all times. So if you are already a Branch Manager looking for a change or an Assistant Branch Manager looking for your next step up, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now in complete confidence.