Sales and Digital Marketing Apprentice
Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance.
Working alongside the team developing marketing collateral and strategies, you will have the scope to make the role your own and contribute towards the ongoing success of the business.
- To effectively engage in business development, sale and marketing operations of Q2W Ltd in line with all; business policies, procedures and processes.
- To enhance and develop key allocated client and customer connections, providing a client base within the Q2W office and on site when required.
- Build solid, strong connections and relationships with clients and customers evidenced by engagement and sales impact.
- Log and record all sales reports producing monthly performance analysis
- Produce marketing material (Flyers, Posters, Website, Graphics)
- Maintain social media platforms, to produce sales for Q2W
- To maintain a proactive and positive attitude to client and Q2W challenges and problems
- To maintain consistently high standards of sales and marketing support across all Q2W operations
- Deal with and respond to incoming business leads and enquiries
- Providing quotes for all new leads
- Log all new leads within the CRM system
- Chase up leads with no response every week
- Attend the planned and required target of business meetings with potential clients
- Send portal link to all new referrals
- Follow through referrals
- Keep the Managing Director updated on referral companies
- To report weekly to the Director a summary of lead intake and conversions
- Liaise with the Financial Controller and Managing Director regarding lead conversions to update on potential cash flow
- To ensure that all activities are undertaken in accordance with all aspects of conﬁdentiality and data management (Data Protection Act 1995).
- You are required to maintain a consistent positive and professional attitude towards customers, colleagues and 3rd parties at, and undertake all tasks as appropriate
- Maintain all premises locations to a tidy and presentable standard
- Undertake any other duties at the request of a Director or Manager, dependent upon the post holder’s area of expertise, knowledge and skills, and with regard to the level of responsibility afforded by the post held
- To work at all times in accordance with Q2W Ltd policies, procedures and ethos.
£235.02 a week (£13,000 per annum)
Monday – Friday 8:30 till 17:00 (with 1 hour unpaid lunch break)
Strong communication skills
Excellent listening skills
Good rapport building
Ability and willingness to learn
Self-motivated and driven
Personal desire to succeed
English and maths GCSE grade A-C
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
As of 1st April 2018, the NMW for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.