1 day left
‘Caring for your Career’
Vacancy –Staff Nurse – Full and part time hours available
The Horder Centre in Crowborough is a centre of excellence in orthopaedics and musculoskeletal care along with an award of OUTSTANDING recently given from the CQC.
Horder Healthcare are looking to recruit professional, friendly and enthusiastic staff nurses to join the team on our 42 bedded surgical ward. This dedicated, fast paced post-surgical unit takes care of patients receiving hip and knee replacement surgery, as well as revisions and support with shoulder and back procedures.
At Horder Healthcare we support flexibility to work around your lifestyle alongside the benefit of working in a modern and innovative medical environment. We also aim to ensure you have time and quality of care with a good nurse-patient ratio which we feel is paramount.
As part of Dufferin ward you will work alongside our exceptional physiotherapy team, resident doctors, experienced health care assistants and a dedicated housekeeping team. Opportunities to take on additional link roles and mentorship training is supported and encouraged.
- NMC Registered
- Diploma or Degree standard
- Mentorship or a future plan to attend training
- Good knowledge of evidence based best practice
- Friendly and approachable persona
As a thank you for your passion in delivering exceptional patient care within our team we will reward you with these benefits:
- A salary in line with the NHS
- A generous pension scheme
- Annual colleague bonus – conditions apply
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical and Westfield Health
- Free onsite gym
- Free parking
- Life Insurance
- A free meal from our staff restaurant! – conditions apply
- A list of varied training courses
- The opportunity to make a real difference to a patient’s journey
For more information take a look at our role brief or get in touch with the Talent Team at email@example.com #TeamHorder#CaringforyourCareer
Apply for Staff Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly