Sales People Wanted!
2 days left
- Full Time
What’s on offer?
Life’s journey is full of exciting chapters – none so much as starting a new career with Wards.
We’re expanding our existing team of phone-based estate agents and need ambitious people to join us in our Client Service Centre in Medway. If it’s second-nature to put clients first and you’re also looking at building a rewarding career at the same time, apply to join the team.
At Wards, we need people that genuinely enjoy helping someone – the kind of people that make your day better just for speaking to them. Of course, you’ll be a natural salesperson but we appreciate that you’re also looking to strengthen your skills and up your career game.
Full training is provided alongside guaranteed earnings for the first three months as you train – we just ask that candidates are helpful, sincere and eager to learn.
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £17,000 + commission (guaranteed earnings for three months while you train)
Bonus: OTE £25,000
Location: Medway City Estate
Shift Pattern: 5 days a week, including weekends. You’ll work 3 in 4 Saturdays and 1 in 4 Sundays. The earliest shift starts at 8:20am and the latest shift finishes at 7pm.
Benefits: Holiday commission, 33 days paid holiday, pension, life insurance, company rewards and incentives, childcare vouchers and more…
What will you do every day?
- Respond to inbound calls and go out of your way to give the best advice and service to your client
- Recognise the opportunity to help further and present useful products and services
- Instinctively know how to initiate potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients and the team in branch
- See a target and exceed it
What you’ll offer Wards
- You’ll be confident, resilient and enjoy some healthy competition while building strong relationships with colleagues and customers alike
- You’ll have a fantastic telephone manner, build rapport and have a genuine love of helping customers
- The ideal trainee will be naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- You’ll be able to think on your feet and be flexible
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
We’re looking for someone to join the Wards team immediately, so don’t delay, apply now if you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!