Housekeeping Team Member
Housekeeping Team Member
Brickfield Lane, Boughton, ME13 9AJ
Would you like to work in a sophisticated, luxury hotel close to Canterbury and Faversham? Cave Hotel and Golf Resort is a luxury 40 bed hotel including two restaurants, one bar, a gym and swimming pool and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Cave Hotel and Golf Resort provides the guests with an unforgettable experience. We are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our members of staff deserve.
Do you have a keen eye for detail and able to deliver an experience are guests feel great about? Could you get every stay off to a special start? As a Housekeeping Team Member, you will be the heartbeat of our hotel and be able to spot a creased sheet at a hundred yards, you’ll play a crucial role in getting every hotel stay off to a happy start. Giving customers that wonderful feeling of opening the door to a spotless, immaculate hotel room.
We are looking for a warm, people-orientated Housekeeping Team Member who has a team-first attitude and has a gift for paying attention to the smallest details.
Housekeeping Team Member – our expectations:
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms and ensure they are well presented
- Greet guests and acknowledge them and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Clean and service assigned rooms according to established standards and procedures including making beds and folding sheets, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and removing rubbish. dirty linen and marks
- Handle and store chemicals in line with hotel regulations and actively report maintenance issues and hazards
- To ensure the building maintains the highest standards of cleanliness
- The security of guest’s belongings are vital, be conscientious and discreet
What we look for:
- A professional individual who provides clear communication
- Keen eye and exceptional attention to detail who is passionate about presentation
- Friendly and efficient customer service, every guest deserves the same consistent high standards
- Passion for setting and delivering outstanding and memorable customer experiences
- Good time management and able to meet deadlines calmly under pressure in the time assigned
- Positive and passionate attitude who enjoys working independently as well as part of a team
- Someone who is motivated and takes pride in their work
- Barrels of personality and enthusiasm by the gallon
If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you!