Housekeeping Team Member
2 days left
Housekeeping Team Member
Brickfield Lane, Boughton, ME13 9AJ
Would you like to work in a sophisticated, luxury hotel close to Canterbury and Faversham? Cave Hotel and Golf Resort is a luxury 40 bed hotel including two restaurants, one bar, a gym and swimming pool and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Cave Hotel and Golf Resort provides the guests with an unforgettable experience. We are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our members of staff deserve.
Do you have a keen eye for detail and able to deliver an experience are guests feel great about? Could you get every stay off to a special start? As a Housekeeping Team Member, you will be the heartbeat of our hotel and be able to spot a creased sheet at a hundred yards, you’ll play a crucial role in getting every hotel stay off to a happy start. Giving customers that wonderful feeling of opening the door to a spotless, immaculate hotel room.
We are looking for a warm, people-orientated Housekeeping Team Member who has a team-first attitude and has a gift for paying attention to the smallest details.
Housekeeping Team Member – our expectations:
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms and ensure they are well presented
- Greet guests and acknowledge them and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Clean and service assigned rooms according to established standards and procedures including making beds and folding sheets, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and removing rubbish. dirty linen and marks
- Handle and store chemicals in line with hotel regulations and actively report maintenance issues and hazards
- To ensure the building maintains the highest standards of cleanliness
- The security of guest’s belongings are vital, be conscientious and discreet
What we look for:
- A professional individual who provides clear communication
- Keen eye and exceptional attention to detail who is passionate about presentation
- Friendly and efficient customer service, every guest deserves the same consistent high standards
- Passion for setting and delivering outstanding and memorable customer experiences
- Good time management and able to meet deadlines calmly under pressure in the time assigned
- Positive and passionate attitude who enjoys working independently as well as part of a team
- Someone who is motivated and takes pride in their work
- Barrels of personality and enthusiasm by the gallon
If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Housekeeping Team Member
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly