Brickfield Lane, Boughton, ME13 9AJ
Would you like to work in a sophisticated, luxury hotel close to Canterbury and Faversham? Cave Hotel and Golf Resort is a luxury 40 bed hotel including two restaurants, one bar, a gym and swimming pool and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Cave Hotel and Golf Resort provides the guests with an unforgettable experience. We are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our members of staff deserve.
Have you got an excellent attention to detail? Are you self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines? Do you like keeping up appearances? As a Housekeeping Supervisor you will take on the tasks of a Housekeeper whilst also assisting and supporting the Housekeeping Manager with the efficient running of the Housekeeping department.
We are looking for a dedicated and engaging Housekeeping Supervisor who will maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and provide an efficient and proactive service to customers, exceeding guests expectations. They keep their floors in check, pillows plumped to perfection, mirrors gleaming and team sparkling
Housekeeping Supervisor – our expectations:
- Prepare for the day’s work by stocking up and replenishing the housekeeping trolley and replenish and stock bed linen, towels and room sundries
- Make up beds, clean and set up guest’s bedrooms, bathrooms and allocated areas according to hotel standards and then conduct daily inspections once cleaned to ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of the hotel
- Identify and report any maintenance requirements or potential hazards
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in the day to day running of the department and oversee the team by supervising and delivering effective training to maintain consistent standards
- Completion of bedroom checks to ensure high standards are remained
- Compliance with all statutory and company regulations relating to health and safety, hygiene, fire and emergency procedures
- Build a good rapport with guests to gain a good understanding of our guests needs and give your team direction to fulfil these needs in a fast and effective way
- Motivate the housekeeping team and focus on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency
What we look for:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain close working relationships with other departments, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests
- Flexible approach to working and previous experience in a similar role
- Highly motivated, pro-active: acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
- Polite and well-mannered attitude with highly organised skills
- Passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to work in order to inspire and motivate your team, creating an enjoyable, cohesive and supportive working environment
- Uncompromised and natural flair for service and be able to build genuine relationships
If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you!