2 days left
- Full Time
Brickfield Lane, Boughton, ME13 9AJ
Would you like to work in a sophisticated, luxury hotel close to Canterbury and Faversham? Cave Hotel and Golf Resort is a luxury 40 bed hotel including two restaurants, one bar, a gym and swimming pool and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Cave Hotel and Golf Resort provides the guests with an unforgettable experience. We are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our members of staff deserve.
Do you like to ensure a lasting impression to all guests? As a Night Supervisor you will have overall responsibility for the hotel during the night hours and oversee the running of the night team. Your role will involve reception duties, clean, food and beverage assistance out of normal hours, conference set up, security of the building and assisting with guests.
We are looking for a professional and friendly Night Supervisor who is able to balance operational, administrative and colleague needs.
Night Supervisor – our expectations:
- Provide training for all night members of staff on standards and procedures and ensure they have complete knowledge of emergency procedures
- Directs, monitors and assists all overnight staff
- Ensure effective communication on nights in all departments, ensure information regarding porterage, wake up calls etc are passed onto the relevant people and actioned
- Be aware of the weekly business within the hotel and oversees the operations to ensure highest levels of service is provided
- Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures and provide support when required, monitors and ensures compliance
- Ensure the public areas are cleaned and security and floor checks our carried out regularly, ensuring it’s a safe environment
- Responds and resolves any guests or property related situations, queries and complaints
- Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and properly groomed
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data
What we look for:
- Promotes teamwork and employee morale and works closely with leadership team
- Constant communication and ensure all departments are aware to keep employees informed
- Engaging and motivational attitude and able to provide guidance
- Flexible and previous experience in a similar role
- Welcoming, warm and efficient service to ensure guests enjoy their time from the moment guests arrive to when they depart
If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Night Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly