Front Office Team Member
Front Office Team Member
Brickfield Lane, Boughton, ME13 9AJ
Would you like to work in a sophisticated, luxury hotel close to Canterbury and Faversham? Cave Hotel and Golf Resort is a luxury 40 bed hotel including two restaurants, one bar, a gym and swimming pool and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Cave Hotel and Golf Resort provides the guest with an unforgettable experience. We are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our members of staff deserve.
Are you enthusiastic about delivering excellent customer service and working in a fast paced environment? Do you want to assist in providing guests with a great experience from the moment they arrive, to when they leave? As a Front Office Team Member you will be the front-line face of the business, first point of call for all guests. You will need to be approachable and available to all guests and be receptive to all guest requests and queries.
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and friendly Front Office Team Member to join our team. You will be responsible for front of house duties, you must have a five star smile and a warm and welcoming personality.
Front Office Team Member – our expectations:
- Welcoming arrival guests, and day to day check in and check outs
- Meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests to build a good rapport to maintain high quality customer service
- Listening to Guests, with genuine warmth and interest, to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guests billing processes
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times
- To pre-empt problems before they arise and to deal with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible
- Be knowledgeable about our products and services to maximise sales and be fanatical about delivering quality service
- Supporting other team members where necessary and be key in providing other departments with information to achieve excellence
- Keeping guests and staff safe by following health and safety procedures eg fire safety
What we look for:
- Customer Service background is desirable and confidence with computers, although full training will be given
- As a Front Office Team Member we are looking for a quick learning, well organised team player who is guest service focused
- Confident communicator with a passion for providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience and exceeding guests expectations
- Excellent standard of personal appearance and excellent communicator in person and on the telephone
- Flexible including weekends and bank holidays
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you!