Restaurant Team Member
3 days left
Restaurant Team Member
Brickfield Lane, Boughton, ME13 9AJ
Would you like to work in a sophisticated, luxury hotel close to Canterbury and Faversham? Cave Hotel and Golf Resort is a luxury 40 bed hotel including two restaurants, one bar, a gym and swimming pool and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Cave Hotel and Golf Resort provides the guests with an unforgettable experience. We are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our members of staff deserve.
Are you able to provide outstanding customer service? As a Restaurant Team Member you will assist the team in ensuring the restaurant runs effectively and smoothly.
We are looking for a vibrant, passionate and driven Restaurant Team Member who is able to put the guests at the heart of everything they do.
Restaurant Team Member – our expectations:
- Excellent product knowledge with the ability to deliver engaging and individual service to all guests
- To create a memorable experience to all guests in order to encourage repeat business
- Be professional, highly organised and have amazing attentions to detail
- Immaculately presented, attentive and pro-active with the ability to respond quickly to the needs of customers and colleagues
- Ensuring allocated sections are stocked, maintained and kept clean and tidy throughout service
- Able to keep calm under pressure, be a capable problem solver and have a fantastic eye for detail
- Taking responsibility for the customer journey, ensuring their experience is second to none
- Guest service focused with a warm and welcoming attitude to ensure guests enjoy their experience in a nice atmosphere
What we look for:
- Bringing your own personality to work and being hungry to learn, grow and keen to progress your career
- Dedicated team player and able to lead by example in a professional manner
- Warm, friendly and caring nature and can confidently talk to guests so they have a fantastic experience
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual, who has the gift of making every guest feel special while maintaining high professional standards
- Be able to work with others and have the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong work ethic, approachable and a fast learner to ensure guests have a good experience
- Flexible and previous experience in a similar role
If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Restaurant Team Member
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly