Salary: Competitive + Parking + Bens
Full time / Permanent (Monday – Friday)
My client an international award-winning company have a fantastic opportunity to join their team on a full time permanent basis based in Maidstone
If you have previous experience as a sales administrator or worked in a similar role then this role could be for you
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Sales and Production Data
• Ensuring the day to day orders in the bespoke system is correct before allowing invoicing to proceed.
• Ensuring all details are correct before allowing Account Sale payments to proceed.
• Liaise with all departments.
• Confirmation and amendments of daily orders
• Pricing and Price amendments to prepare data for invoicing
• Inputting Sales and Production data into company systems
• Organising stock movements and monitoring of stock levels at Customer and sites
• Statistics – ad hoc as required by Commercial Team
• Liaise with others in the administration of correct sales data in sales systems
• This position will be expected to have a general working knowledge of many aspects of the company
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly