Apprentice Administration Assistant
Certa MPS Ltd are a leading independent supplier of print and document management solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering expert knowledge and most importantly exemplary client service.
We are seeking to employ an enthusiastic, reliable Apprentice Administrative Assistant to join our friendly team and establish themselves in an expanding company. The ability to work under pressure, multi task, good organisational skills and enjoys all aspects of administration in a busy fast paced environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- This is a varied and busy role. The applicant will assist in all areas of business administration.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Record and pass on messages ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Receive and despatch orders, update stock sheets
- Maintain general administration filing, computer based records to ensure data can easily be extracted when required
- To check emails and respond when necessary
- To gain knowledge of our company sage accounts system
- General administration and office support
£4.00 per hour
Monday – Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm with an hour lunch (35 hours per week)
- Good standard of literacy, numeracy and communication skills. 5 GCSEs including English and Maths.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- IT literate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proactively motivated
- Excellent communication skills and note taking
- Ability to build excellent working relationships
- Strive towards excellent work ethics
- Reliable and punctual
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiasm and personal drive
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
A-D GCSE Grades in English and Maths
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.