Join The Revolution - Supply Planner (1 X Perm, 1 X 12m FTC)
REVOLUTION BEAUTY is a market disrupter. As the Sunday Times' 3rd fastest growing beauty brand in the UK, we are bringing the concept of “fast beauty” to life. We have experienced remarkable growth in the 5 years since launch in 2014 through wholesale and our own website and received incredible amounts of positive feedback and accolade from our followers and press. Our portfolio centres around our 5 core brands: REVOLUTION, I HEART REVOLUTION, REVOLUTION PRO, OBSESSION and FREEDOM MAKEUP with new product launches happening every week. British-grown and with over 27 years’ experience creating cosmetics, REVOLUTION BEAUTY’s brands blend professional quality and highly pigmented formulas into fast-to-market, trend-led and affordable products. REVOLUTION is Superdrug's no.3 bestselling cosmetics brand spearheading its new shop-in-shop retail experience in U.K. 2018 was an exciting year as we began to move into new categories including Skincare and Haircare with more opportunities on the horizon, and we expect 2019 to be even more exciting as we look at expanding into more global markets.
Stocked in 40 territories with over 85 wholesale customers. REVOLUTION was its U.S. partner Ulta Beauty’s fastest ever brand from test phase to rollout in store. Our global website ships to over 60 countries and is growing at an exponential rate. Our phenomenal growth is due to the strength of our products’ quality being discovered organically by bloggers, vloggers, makeup enthusiasts and advocates.
Our Supply Chain is going through an exciting period of rapid growth and we are looking for two Supply Planner's that will be responsible for creating the material schedule to meet production needs, liaise with suppliers and manage the smooth delivery of materials. Currently, we have a vacancy for a permanent Supply Planner and also a Maternity Cover, 12m FTC Supply Planner.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Create stock/order analysis worksheets (creation and use of stock flow/planning sheets).
- Raise purchase orders and liaise with supplier about production and delivery timings, advancing/delaying orders to support sales trend and forecasts.
- Manage potential delays to projects by closely working with project teams and suppliers and recommend actions in case of issues
- Report information back to relevant departments and keep accurate records to allow for reliable reporting from ERP system.
- Plan container loading with suppliers to maximise efficiency and ensure effective delivery of stock to support demand and merchandising requirements.
- Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions.
- Communicate airfreight requirements and cost with management by working to budgeting targets.
- Confirm shipments with Imports Planner and ensure containers are being processed on time at origin.
- Produce supplier and business KPIs for management
- To undertake ad hoc projects as and when required in order to meet the needs of the business
- To assist colleagues and to support the Company generally, through undertaking additional duties and tasks from time to time as and when required.
- Travel to London regularly to attend trade and commercial meetings
If you have the following, please get in touch!
- Experience maintaining Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review.
- Ability to demonstrate project management skills.
- Proven ability to use ERP systems within a Supply chain environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to communicate across all levels and be confident with your decision making.
Please send us your CV with a note telling us why you'll make a great team member to Elly@revolutionbeauty.com