After School Club Manager
SALTWOOD PLAY & LEARNING CENTRE
School Road, Saltwood
After School Club Manager
Term Time –15 hours per week 3.00pm-6.00pm
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic After-School Manager to join our popular setting and take charge of this vital service in our local community. The successful candidate will have management experience in a child-centred environment, excellent communication skills and have the drive and motivation to creatively develop our after-school provision.
Saltwood Play and Learning Centre is a registered charity, with a team of up to 15 staff, operating from the grounds of Saltwood School, offering outstanding childcare for nursery and school age children during term time.
The successful candidate will have: -
- The enthusiasm, professionalism and commitment to lead an exciting plan of activities for our children, aged 4-11 years.
- Good management experience in a childcare setting
- Excellent communication skills to inform, persuade, inspire and motivate staff and engage with parents and teachers on a regular basis in order to maintain good relationships.
- The ability to effectively liaise with childcare professionals, other centre staff and trustees.
- Good organisational, ITand administrative skills.
- A good level of literacy and numeracy.Childcare qualifications would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- The position is for 15 hours, Monday to Friday, between 3pm and 6pm during term time.
- We can offer an immediate start if possible.
- A good rate of pay will be offered to the right candidate.
- Specific training and career development will be supported where required.
- Childcare can be accommodated where necessary.
Saltwood Play and Learning Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure and other pre-employment checks will be carried out in line with our safer recruitment policy.
Please apply by application form available in the SPLC office, by telephoning 01303 238712 or by emailing the Centre Manager Jessica.email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of completed Application Forms: 7th May 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing 13th May 2019.
More information about the Saltwood Play and Learning Centre can be found on our website www.saltwoodplayandlearningcentre.org.uk
Apply for After School Club Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly