An organised, deadline focused person is required to help the practice grow organically. This is a full time position and the office hours are 8am to 4pm.
You will have gained your experience in a practice and therefore be used to that environment. The practice client base is mainly small businesses over wide variety of industries.
Duties include the following:-
- Bookkeeping to trial balance
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Monthly payroll
- Preparation of submission of monthly CIS returns
- Supervision of 1 member of staff
Requirements - Essential
- Enthusiastic, positive person with good IT skills
- 3 to 5 years bookkeeping experience, including bookkeeping to trial balance, VAT and CIS returns and payroll
- Experience using online bookkeeping software, excel and accounting packages.
Requirements - Desirable
- Experience using the following:
- Quickbooks, Kashflow, VT and Xero
- MoneySoft payroll
- Digita Practice Manager and accounts production
- Workflow systems
- AAT/bookkeeping qualification or qualified by experience