Come and join a leading, well established and award winning family run business!
Our Great Chart Depot deals with the agricultural side of our business, in particular dealing with parts. Dealing with suppliers such as:
New Holland + JCB + CASE IH
We are looking for a Project Administrator in our Parts Department at the Great Chart Depot, who will be responsible for sorting out and the reduction of our aged stock.
Haynes Agricultural, part of the Haynes Group of Companies, are looking to take on a Parts Project Administrator on a contract basis of between 4-6 months.
The successful candidate must be able and willing to ‘pick up this special project and run with it’ – making it their own and:
- Possessing the desire to succeed and sell
- Be a self-starter but good team player
- Have a good level of IT skills in particular Xcel, Word etc.
- Demonstrate excellent level of communication skills including negotiating the best price
- Have a good understanding of internet based selling eg. Ebay
- Be able to photograph items and present them in a professional way to maximize internet selling opportunities. This would involve being in the parts store finding the required parts
- The ability to assist with picking, packing, tracking and recording all sold items
The role is based in Great Chart, 40 hrs per week. However, for the right candidate some flexibility around hours may be considered for example slightly shorter working hours between 8 a.m. and 5.30 p.m.
If you would like to join a busy and well established family business, have the experience and mind-set which is needed to succeed in this role then please send a copy of your latest CV, together with an accompanying letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role, to:
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
The Haynes Group is an equal opportunities employer with a policy of promotion through ability. With 275 staff across 7 locations, The Haynes Group recognizes the importance of employment stability.
Due to the high volume of applicants we tend to receive, it may not be possible to respond to each applicant. We do, however, take the opportunity of thanking you for the interest shown in our Company.
Interpersonnel is assisting with the 1st stage of recruitment for this role.
Interpersonnel are equal opportunity employers. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
Apply for Parts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly