Part Time Branch Secretary - Eynsford
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £8.50 per hour
Location: Eynsford, Kent
Hours: Part Time– Monday, Wednesday and Friday – 9.30am– 2.30pm (15 hours)
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday (pro rata), Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
Here at Wards we are looking for an experienced secretary/administrator to work in our very successful office based in the lovely village of Eynsford, to provide support to our busy estate agency office.
Duties will include:
- Typing property details
- Organising media advertising
- Ordering of stationary and office equipment
- Putting together marketing material including window displays
- Taking messages and covering sales calls and enquiries
- Other general administration
We need you to be:
- 50wpm minimum
- Flexible, with a “can-do” attitude
- Have good general computer skills and the ability to learn in-house systems
- A great communicator, especially over the telephone
- Detailed, professional and organised
A keen interest and understanding of property is always helpful when working for us and as you will be liaising closely with our estate agency offices, good communication skills and excellent client liaison skills are vital.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!