Branch Manager - Sittingbourne
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £28,000
On Target Earnings: £55,000 - £60,000
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 Saturdays on, 1 Saturday off)
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Special Requirements: A full driving license.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property.
We are passionate about our business at Wards and we work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best possible service at all times.
So if you are already a Branch Manager looking for a change or an Assistant Branch Manager looking for your next step up, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now in complete confidence.