Events and Marketing Executive
Do you have experience within event management? Are you confident, outgoing and have a passion for delivering a professional yet fun corporate or team building events based in and around Kent and London?
Our client have been running their boutique corporate hospitality business for almost 25 years providing a first class service delivering a huge variety of team building events such as GPS treasure hunts and at world class locations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be supporting the event planning and be the face of the company at the events;
- You will be expected to be in London 1-2 days per week (in peak period) and be flexible with working hours;
- You must have a driving license and own vehicle;
- You will have a fun and professional manner and be confident to presenting to people as this role will involve events ranging from 10 to 300 people;
- Previous experience of running events or within corporate hospitality.
If you are looking for the next step within your career within event management then call me today.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.