Project Co-Ordinator (Manufacturing)
Our client a market leader within manufacturing with offices across the world who have ambitious plans for growth within the UK are looking to recruit a Project Co-Ordinator at their East Kent office.
The role will involve managing the logistics of individual projects from receipt of the order to the onsite commissioning and handover. You will be liaising directly with customers and working closely with a number of departments and the sister companies of the business.
If you have experience of undertaking stock and product analysis, or project management or planning within a manufacturing, production, or engineering based environment then we'd be eager to hear from you. The role requires strong planning experience, a sound sense of commerciality, and solid problem solving ability.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the sales team and customers to ensure equipment ordered meets with the required specification
- Ensure monthly invoicing is correct, relevant documentation is issued and provide the Sales and Customer Service team with technical support when required
- Management of the project database which will include the accurate recording of customer's accounts, purchase orders, certificates and other documentation
- Liaise with sister companies to plan and co-ordinate the project within the required timescales
- Gathering of relevant information to produce Risk Assessments, Method Statements and the issuing of these documents to customers
Strong communication skills are needed - as is the need to operate effectively within a skilled, dynamic and fast-paced team. Immediate consideration can be given to the right candidate.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.