Trainee Exhibition Installer based in Maidstone area
Holdsworth Designs Ltd are recruiting again, so if you’re looking for a career with two weeks that are never the same, then this opportunity could be for you.
Holdsworth Designs is a company that cares for their staff and gives them the opportunities to learn new skills to enable them to get the most out of their job. Our work environment that is supportive and fun, all the team get on really well.
We are looking for a Trainee Exhibition Installer or Trainee Carpenter to work in our workshop based near Maidstone Kent, our workshop team work very closely with our project managers and designers in our Tonbridge office.
So what do we do, Holdsworth Designs design, build and install exhibitions for our clients in a wide range of industries from Interior design, construction to technology and everything in between.
We don’t require qualifications as we can teach you everything you need for the role however you do need to be:
• Self-motivated - so if you’re given a task you will get it done.
• Work well as a team - we have a great team that goes out on jobs together so it’s important everyone gets on.
• Attention to detail - the finish on exhibition stands is everything to our clients
• Good with people - our clients are on the stand so it very important you can represent Holdsworth Designs as a friendly, helpful and approachable team
• Willing to learn - we will train you but we want you to enjoy and embrace this.
• Like to travel - our clients take us across the UK and Europe
• A golf player - not essential but the team do like the odd game!
The position will be supervised and involves;
1/ Assisting the project managers with on-site projects
2/ Manufacture & assembly of items from drawing provided
3/ Collation of exhibition stands from our stock materials
4/ Assembly of purchased manufactured components
5/ Use of hand tools, battery-operated drills & screwdrivers,
6/ Use of power tools in the workshop (training to be given if required)
7/ On-site in UK & Europe installation of various exhibitions stand displays & conference sets.
8/ Dismantling and restocking to store of the above
It is a full-time job of 40 hours and may include some weekend / early morning/late nights or bank holiday work, but you would either get time off in lieu or overtime, this will all be confirmed at a later date. You will get with 4 weeks holiday per year.
Driving Licence needed as you need to get to the workshop. Passport needed as some travel may be required.
Salary up to £17k depending on experience.
If you think you might be a good fit for the job please email email@example.com with your CV and we will be in contact. We are looking for the candidate to start in early September. Interviews to held on or around Thurs 25th July 2019.
Apply for Trainee Exhibition Installer based in Maidstone area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly