The Creation Lab is looking for a talented web developer to join our digital creative agency in Kent. The successful applicant will join the development team in creating innovative and bespoke web products over a diverse range of projects.
The Creation Lab is an innovative web design & digital media agency based in Kent. We create everything in-house and offer bespoke digital packages to our clients.
We are looking for a bright, ambitious, forward-thinking individual with a passion for website development to join our dynamic team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to create websites for a broad range of clients from the NHS to hair salons, nurseries to restaurants, photographers to solicitors – and much more!
We would prefer at least a year's work experience and you will be expected to demonstrate experience of taking a PSD and converting it into a website. Knowledge of a CMS, as well as experience and an understanding of E-commerce systems would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will also be competent in Photoshop with high attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye for development and attention to detail
- Understanding and experience of Bootstrap
- Proficiency in working with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in testing cross-browser compatibility
- Ability to use media queries to create fluid and responsive websites
- Ability to integrate bespoke web designs into a selected CMS
- Experience with E-commerce platforms
- Experience using CMS systems
- Experience with Concrete5 CMS will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and methods
Web Developer Job Summary
Full time - 9-5 Monday-Friday
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Located in Kent