Office Administrator sought to work along side the current Office Manager and take on many of the duties and tasks over time to allow the incumbent to step back.
This role would suit someone who has at least a years experience working in a busy construction or site office and has gained experience in:
- Document control for H&S systems;
- Professional accreditation update;
- Basic HR functions such as inductions, personnel records and time sheet collation;
- Premises and facilities issues;
- General admin and finance duties.
You should have a confident skills with MS Suite of packages and be seeking a role that will continue to grow in level of responsibility. Seeking proactive self starters to take up this exciting role.
This is a full time permanent role working Monday - Friday.
Please apply with an up to date CV for an immediate response.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.