Compliance Officer - Medway City Estate
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30pm
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, 33 days Holiday
At Wards and Arun Estates (our parent company) we need people who genuinely enjoy helping people and want to do a great job, day in day out.
A mortgage is probably the most expensive cost any of us will bear. That is why we pride ourselves on giving our mortgage customers the best advice and service possible and a vital part of this is making sure that their mortgage applications are accurate and supported by all the correct details. You will enjoy being relied upon to do a great job and make a difference.
You will be working in a centralised team of compliance professionals under our mortgage services brand, Mortgage Matters Direct.
What will you do every day?
- Review and audit sales files
- Highlight any discrepancies and manage solutions
- Make sure there is 100% accuracy on customers applications
- Ensure all applications are compliant and up to date
- Provide remote support our team of estate agency branch Mortgage Advisors
- Identify and report on any trends that you notice and recommend any related training needs
What will you offer us?:
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A desire to take accountability and responsibility and recognise the importance of your role
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your work
- A great work ethic and focus
- An understanding of the Mortgage Industry (advantagous although not essential)