Job Role: Claims Administrator
Department: Protection – Admin Team
Hours: 36.25 hour week (Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00)
Salary: £16,000 p/a with excellent benefits!
Location: West Malling, Kings Hill
Our client is looking for candidates to provide administrative support to Claims Operation, within the relevant timescales and in accordance with departmental procedures and standards.
Our client is offering an opportunity to join a growing and vibrant operations team in a supportive environment, where self-development and improvement is encouraged and supported whilst giving you the potential to develop your office skills
They are looking for bright and enthusiastic individuals, who have a passion for animal care and providing an excellent service to our customers – so if this sounds like you, apply now!
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Provide administrative support to Claims Operation, within the relevant timescales.
- Ensure all incoming post is scanned and indexed accurately, allocated in a timely manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and standards.
- Ensure daily system generated workloads are actioned promptly and efficiently and in accordance with departmental deadlines.
- Check and approve claims received from the Customer Service Team daily.
- Manage letters to ensure they are produced and collated to ensure postal deadlines are met and client requirements are adhered to.
- Check and replenish stock.
- Undertake other duties over and above those listed in the job description, appropriate to the individual’s skills and experience.
- Make sure that you treat all our customers with the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Understand how you play a part in the Customer Experience.
- Provide a service to all of our customers (internal and external) that is memorable for the right reasons and builds our reputation as a great company to work for and do business with.
Doing the right thing
- Make sure that everything you do fits in with the legal requirements, Covéa Insurance policies and regulatory requirements.
- Be aware of threats to our organisation and customers (e.g. financial crime, fraud and money laundering).
- Taking the appropriate action to minimise the impact of risks to our business (e.g. by following processes and reporting any concerns to your manager).
- Treating the personal data of our customers, employees and other individuals lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and other related legislation.
What would we like to see in you?
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Computer literate
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- A good team player and able to build good effective relationships
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Strong service delivery ethic
- High standard of personal motivation and initiative
- The ability to plan and drive your own development
- A good standard of general education, preferably to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Experience of working within an office environment
Nice to have
- Previous Administration experience.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website
Apply for Claims Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly