Lettings Manager - Thanet
1 day left
- Full Time
Helping our customers move forward on their life’s journey is key, so if this is you, look no further……
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A company car or car allowance
- Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
- Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Access to up to date company communication via social media and WhatsApp groups
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Our customers’ experience starts with YOU! In providing that personal, professional lettings expertise and advice, you help us make sure our customers get the best possible service at all times
- You are responsible for your own business both in relation to profitability and business development
- You will need to motivate, inspire and manage your team, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our Landlords and Tenants to achieve the best possible outcome and price for all involved and with the best service and support possible
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential tenants
- An ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and profit
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- A proven record in running a successful lettings business
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”.
- Getting stuck in and making things happen
- And yes, you will be the type of person that has a genuine interest in people and helping them on their forwards journey and seeing their eyes light up when they secure their perfect home!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- You will need a full driving license
- Basic Salary: £26,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings: £45,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Our commission structures are uncapped however so many of our people earn far more! So if you are someone who is looking to develop and shine and make that step forwards, we would love to hear from you.