Engineering Job Opportunities – Assembly Technicians Required – Precision Production
Assembly Technicians Required – Precision Production
TCS Micropumps is a fast-expanding micro-engineering company based in Faversham that specialises in the design, development and manufacture of miniature pumps and systems for leading companies including Formula 1 teams, Xerox, US Navy, British Gas, Dyson, NASA and many other businesses and universities worldwide, notably in the health sector. Company technology includes precision standard and multi-shot injection moulding, automated assembly, CNC micro-machining, 3D printing and other rapid prototyping techniques.
After recently gaining a highly lucrative new contract with an industry-leading overseas client, we are looking to expand our team even further at our purpose-built facilities in the Kentish countryside.
This position has direct responsibility for the assembly and manufacture of precision parts to patented designs and strict ISO quality control standards.
- Full-time contracts initially on a long-term temporary basis with opportunities to go permanent
- Minimum of 35 hours a week with regular opportunity for overtime
- £9/hr starting salary with selected permanent staff rising to £10/hr + generous bonus scheme
- Immediate starts
Training will be given, but candidates looking to apply must:
- Have a background of engineering and/or a firm interest in the sector with an ambition for a career within it
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Show competency and dexterity while handling precision tools & parts
- Be consistent in their work while maintaining very high levels of organisation and hygiene
- Not use public transport. Due to the rural location of our facility, you must be able to drive or have access to a car
- Ideally, be available to start immediately
To apply, please first call Tim Hill at our HQ on 01795 539 655 before sending a CV.