5 days left
- Full Time
Hours of duty: Full Time
Annual leave: 20 days per annum - pro rata for part-time employees
Responsible to: Accounting Controller
Job Summary: Providing high quality front of house service/1st Point of Call for LKM
- 1st point of call for LKM To manage the front of house function
- To provide administrative support to the general operations of the business.
- Provide administrative support to Accounts and Sales Team
- Answering the telephone: screening calls, handling enquiries and answering questions, providing the caller with information about LKM Recycling, forwarding calls to the appropriate colleague, taking and forwarding messages and ensuring follow-up.
- Administration: supporting the Accounts team with filing, basic sage use, shredding, archive filing, expenses, statement’s, managing the visitor’s book in reception, emails, post, ordering stationery and maintaining stock, Issuing purchase orders, Managing Directors diary for meetings and calls.
- Chairman: Providing support to the chairman as his personal assistant.
- Customer focus: Have direct dealings with customers to a very high standard, good communication skills.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, with A-C in Maths and English. Numerate and literate, with a good telephone manner
- Previous Receptionist experience necessary.
- Confident use of Outlook, Excel, Word, with good keyboard skills is essential
- Confident telephone manner and the ability to take and relay accurate messages
- Friendly and calm with a flexible approach, “can do" attitude and professional personal presentation
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to be assertive when required.
- Well-organised, accurate and thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Initiative and problem-solving, reliability and able to work under pressure and to tight time deadlines
To apply for this role please send your CV through to Fife.Adedokun@lkm.org.uk
To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
To ensure that no person receives less favourable treatment than another on the grounds of sex, marital status, race, religion, creed, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin or sexual orientation.
This job description is a reflection of the current position and may change in emphasis or detail in the light of subsequent development.
Apply for Receptionist/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly