One Ashford Hospital, Kent has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the Inpatient (Ward) team.
At One Healthcare, we are very proud of the exceptional level of service we deliver and the way we look after our team. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people who can connect with our culture and values to help us write the next chapter of the One Healthcare Group story. If you relish a challenge and want to work in an industry leading facility with like-minded individuals, One Healthcare is right for you.
Reporting to the Ward Sister, as a Registered Nurse, you will provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, and ensuring compliance in line with national best practice standards.
The role of Registered Nurse will involve providing pre and post operation care, assessing the needs of the patient, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care; carrying out clinical nursing procedures, including administering medication, injections, intravenous infusions, and male and female catheterisation; and recording and maintaining accurate patient medical records and histories on the relevant IT systems.
Registered Nurse Qualifications
- Registered Nurse (RN) with NMC
- Clinical nursing experience in acute surgical care
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills in the nurses area of clinical practice, including phlebotomy, cannulation, ECGs, epidurals, and intravenous antibiotics
- Sound written, numerical and verbal communication skills
- Sound computer skills using MS Office Suite and web based reporting systems
- Demonstrated customer service skills
All Applicants must apply here: www.onehealthcare.co.uk/ashford-jobs
- Experience in the private sector
- 37.5 hours, 5/7 rotational shift pattern
- 25 days plus bank holidays
One Ashford Hospital reserves the right to remove job adverts before the closing date.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, Stephanie East would be happy to help. Please give her a call on 01233 423000
At One Ashford Hospital we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive working environment. We strive to create a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Any offers of employment made by One Ashford Hospital for this/these position(s) will be subject to proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK and receipt of a satisfactory DBS Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Information about the DBS checks can be found on the GOV website. Search for "Check someone's criminal record as an employer"