One Ashford Hospital, Kent has a vacancy for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join the team. We are looking for practitioners with skills and experience in anaesthetics, scrub or recovery.
At One Healthcare, we are very proud of the exceptional level of service we deliver and the way we look after our team. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people who can connect with our culture and values to help us write the next chapter of the One Healthcare Group story. If you relish a challenge and want to work in an industry leading facility with like-minded individuals, One Healthcare is right for you.
Reporting to the Theatre Deputy Manager or Speciality Lead, you will be required to provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the operating theatre team.
Qualifications required to be Theatre Practitioner
- Registered Nurse with NMC or Operating Department Practitioner with HCPC
- Clinical nursing experience in a theatre setting
- Anaesthetic, Scrub or Recovery experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills in the practitioners area of clinical practice
- Sound written, numerical and verbal communication skills
- Sound computer skills using MS Office Suite and web based reporting systems
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrable Customer Service skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
All applicants must apply here: www.onehealthcare.co.uk/ashford-jobs
- Private Healthcare experience
- Enthusiasm for cross functional working such as ambulatory care
Working Wk / Hrs 37.5 hours Mon to Sat, rotational shift pattern
25 days plus bank holidays
One Ashford Hospital reserves the right to remove job adverts before the closing date.
If you have any queries regarding the role of Theatre Practitioner, Lisa DeBono would be happy to help. Please give her a call on 01233 423000
At One Ashford Hospital we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive working environment. We strive to create a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Any offers of employment made by One Ashford Hospital for this/these position(s) will be subject to proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK and receipt of a satisfactory DBS Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Information about the DBS checks can be found on the GOV website. Search for "Check someone's criminal record as an employer"