Mobile Secretary - East Kent
So…. if you thrive on a secretarial/administration role, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a highly organised, flexible and efficient Mobile Secretary / Administrator to support our branches across East Kent in addition to providing cover at our head offices in Frindsbury and Larkfield.
Wards is a great place to work and can offer its customers a wide selection of properties in a variety of locations and as a result of this you’ll be kept nice and busy! If you’re an experienced administrator / secretary that loves property, loves meeting different people and wants a real challenge in a role that offers lots of variety, then we have the job for you!
What is in it for you?
- A successful, thriving sales office where the atmosphere is buzzing
- Social events and celebration of achievements
- Opportunity to earn rewards for accuracy of work and “extra”-ordinary customer service
- A great holiday allowance and salary
- A company where:
- 93% of people enjoy their work
- 92% of our colleagues think the company is a good place to work
- 91% of colleagues feel trusted to do their job and get a lot of satisfaction from their role *
- Typing of property details (Audio)
- Handling standardised and ad-hoc communications to customers (i.e. chasing payments and general follow up correspondence)
- Managing and updating marketing material including window displays
- Overseeing media advertising including external property sites including Rightmove, Zoopla etc.,
- Helping with customer enquiries both over the telephone and face to face (when the sales team are out of the office on appointments) and taking messages as required
- Ordering of office stationary and office equipment
- Filing, DX and Post
- Providing support to all our branches across East Kent and our head offices in Frindsbury & Larkfield
- Able to type 55 wpm (minimum)
- Organised, supportive with a “can do” attitude
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems
- Knowledgeable of all Microsoft Packages
- Methodical, a high level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Able to drive and have your own transport due to the mobile aspect of the role
Start Date: ASAP
Location: East Kent (Branches), Frindsbury & Larkfield (Head office)
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.30pm - 42.5 hours per week
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
(* 2019 anonymous staff survey)