Care Services Assistant
Care Services Assistant
Avante care and support provide high quality residential home care and support to the elderly and those living with dementia. Our vision is to provide care homes and communities where everyone has vibrant and fulfilling lives, whilst our mission is to enable the journey through care by providing personalised residential services.
- Night Care Services Assistant – 33 hours per week Night
- Care Services Assistant – 22 hours per week
Both positions will be required to work alternate weekends.
As a care assistant, you will be reliable, friendly and professional. You will be a team player, with great communication skills and a flexible approach to work. Whilst previous experience is useful, it is not essential as we will train you and provide you with the opportunity to complete your professional qualifications, if required.
If you have recently been made redundant from a customer services role we welcome your application. The skills required for customer services are transferable and relevant for looking after vulnerable people.
You and your colleagues will be responsible for creating a new, positive and engaging lifestyle for our residents, whilst delivering the day to day care and comfort they need.
- Personal care
- Supporting and encouraging the well-being of residents
- Assisting residents with all activities of daily life
If the above sounds like you, join now and benefit from;
- Highly competitive rates of pay - £9.27 to 9.68 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
- Training and Development opportunities
- A DBS (at no cost to yourself)
- A free uniform
- Flexible working patterns
- Pension contributions
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- A friendly, supportive, team working environment
Our positions are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note, if you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview. We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applicants, we do not write to candidates who are unsuccessful at the shortlisting stage.
Apply for Care Services Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly