Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a customer service manager to join our team at a busy independent village garage.
As a customer service manager you will benefit from a competitive basic salary, pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and additional company benefits.
Job role key objectives
- Booking customers vehicles in for service, MOT and repair.
- Display knowledge about products and services offered.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat and return custom.
- Approach transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to customers.
- Ensure customers vehicle is finished on time and details of service and repair recorded.
- Use all methods of customer communication including online bookings, telephone calls and in person interactions to schedule and book appointments, vehicle pick up and delivery.
- Liaise with technicians about parts ordering to ensure parts are available when the vehicle repairs require them.
- Invoice, payment and transaction handling.
You should demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Have previous experience in a similar role and be a team player
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service with the personality to develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Possess the ability to organise and prioritise work effectively.
- Be IT literate.
- Work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.