Inivos are looking for a Bank Technician to join our front-line service team. The successful individual will need to be able and prepared to travel and this role focused within the Kent area.
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Bank Technician will be responsible for delivering reactive deep clean and automated decontamination services, ensuring a consistent, compliant, and outstanding customer experience is always provided.
What you must have:
- Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity.
- Possess knowledge or awareness of high cleaning standards.
- Full and clean UK driving licence.
- When/if necessary, stay away from home.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
- Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today!