Assistant Branch Manager - Tonbridge
We work for a company who really cares about their colleagues and customers so working hard gets results, we get out what we put in and our teams really do put in so much…
The appreciation for our hard work was proven from our top team of Directors who took pay cuts at the start of the COVID pandemic to allow all colleagues to receive 100% of their pay for the first 3 months. They continued to pay our commissions and even came up with an additional productivity scheme to support us even more. Regular communication and updates were ever forthcoming together with a completely free and comprehensive employee assistance programme to help us with great (and fun!) ideas for maintaining our physical and mental health.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A company car or car allowance
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
- Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Access to up to date company communication via social media and WhatsApp groups
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Deputising for your Branch Manager in managing the day to day sales people and and processes, assisting with the running of morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Our customers’ experience starts with YOU! In providing that personal, professional estate agency experience and advice, you help us make sure our customers get the best possible service at all times
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers
- An ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and sales
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”.
- Getting stuck in and making things happen
- And yes, you will be the type of person that has a genuine interest in people and helping them on their forwards journey and seeing their eyes light up when they secure their perfect home!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- You will need a full driving license
- Basic Salary: £22,500 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings:£40,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Our commission structures are uncapped however so many of our people earn far more! So if you are an Estate Agent wanting to develop and shine and make that step forwards, we would love to hear from you.