We are currently seeking Document Scanners to work in Sittingbourne.
Do you have experience working in a scanning department? Do you have attention to detail? The Document Warehouse (UK) Ltd are seeking Image Editors/Scanners to join their team on a temporary basis.
Candidates will be required to work 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday with opportunities for overtime. It is a temporary Assignment with the possibility of permanent positions and progression.
- Prepping documents
- Scanning documents into large scale scanners & database system
- Performing strict quality checks
- Working with fast paced industrial scanners
- Ability to work with to a high standard of attention to detail and accuracy
- Target driven position
Qualifications / Expertise
- MS Office tools
- PC and IT Literate (Excellent keyboard skills)
- Knowledge of scanning/editing software
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in scanning roles preferred
The company offers a clean secure working environment with free onsite parking.
Successful candidates will be subject to a Basic DBS check.
The company is located on the industrial estate in Sittingbourne within walking distance of the mainline station (approximately a 20-minute walk).
To apply please send your CV via this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date
October 31, 2020
- Employment type
- Job function
Document Scanning - Information Technology