Marketing Consultant - Faversham
You may have a flair already for property listing or are now ready to learn and develop this skill as your next step in your career
Yes, we do work hard here at Wards of Kent as quite simply our customers deserve it.
But we are appreciated by our top team of Directors who took pay cuts at the start of the COVID pandemic to allow all colleagues to receive100% of their pay for the first 3 months. They continued to pay our commissions and even came up with an additional productivity scheme to support us even more. Regular communication and updates were ever forthcoming together with a completely free and comprehensive employee assistance programme to help us with great (and fun!) ideas for maintaining our physical and mental health.
So if you too want to be appreciated and invested in, this could be the break you are looking for……..
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A company car or car allowance (for experienced listers)
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1
- Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Access to up to date company communication via social media and WhatsApp groups
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Our customers’ experience starts with YOU! In providing that personal, professional marketing experience and advice, you help us make sure our customers get the best price for their properties
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers
- NOTE: Currently we have safety measures in place for covid 19 purposes in our offices and some viewings and valuations are arranged virtually.
- An ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”.
- Getting stuck in and making things happen
- And yes, you will be the type of person that has a genuine interest in people and helping them on their forwards journey!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- You will need a full driving license
- Basic Salary: £20,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings: £30,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Our commission structures are uncapped however so many of our people earn far more! So if you are an Estate Agent wanting to develop and shine and make that step forwards, we would love to hear from you.