Customer Service & Social Media Assistants
Title: Customer Service & Social Media Assistant
Start date: Immediate start
Hours: We have both full time and part time positions available
For the right person, we are happy to accommodate the shifts that work for you.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Medway City Estate
We are a small but rapidly growing ecommerce company selling household, garden and pet products to our growing customer base across the UK and USA.
We are looking to recruit several Customer Services and Social Media Assistants to join our small, friendly team. We are looking for people to work standard office hours AND for people to work evening and weekends, too, to extend the hours that we provide first-class customer services to our customers both in the UK and USA.
You’ll be responding to customer queries and providing first-class customer support via social media, email, telephone and live chat.
You’ll need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, have good time management, a pleasant telephone and email manner and a good standard of written English.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer queries via social media, email, telephone and live chat
- Taking customer orders over the telephone
- Responding to customer messages/posts on Facebook and Instagram, encouraging conversation around our products which will hopefully lead to engagement and sales
- Processing returns and refunds
- Opening/closing the premises some days, so you’ll be a key holder
It would be helpful if you have:
- A good standard of general internet use including Facebook & Instagram
- Excellent telephone manner
- A customer-centric attitude
- Experience of MS Word and MS Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join our small, friendly team with room for growth as the company expands. No experience necessary as full training will be given. Due to our rapid expansion we are moving to our brand new premises in Snodland in May 2021 so please ensure that you are able to travel to both sites before applying.
We are also currently recruiting for lots of other positions!
Please see our other job vacancies at: www.musthaveideas.co.uk/jobs