Sales Progressor - Strood
6 days left
- Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £20,000
Bonus/On Target Earnings: £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08.45 - 17.30
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
- Juggle lots of balls in the air at any one time?
- Have the drive and determination to see a job through to the end?
- Looking for a role that showboats your organisational, persistency and customer service skills?
- Previous estate agency experience but would really prefer Monday to Friday working?
You might be….
- Experienced in estate agency sales
- A Mortgage Processor or Financial Services Administrator
- Working in conveyancing in a firm of solicitors
- Or a Sales Administrator already, looking for more of a challenge
Our Sales Administrators are pivotal to the service we provide our customers and we will train you to the highest standard to excel in this responsible and vital role.
We need you to be:
- An excellent communicator, both over the phone and with written correspondence
- Excellent with IT
- Customer service skills that are second to none and able to work as part of the team
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Confident, resilient and have a “can-do” attitude
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Professional and able to work under pressure
- Delivering a high level of customer service by “out-passioning” our competitors
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating the exchanges and completions of a high number of properties within the necessary timeframes
- Responsible for liaising with buyers, vendors, solicitors and mortgage advisors
- Working to targets and goals
- Supporting the sales team as necessary