Qualified Dispenser with minimum NVQ2
The Charing Pharmacy
Our friendly and busy community pharmacy, located within the Charing GP Surgery, is expanding and recruiting. We are a Healthy Living Pharmacy with a proven patient focused approach. We already offer a broad range of services, including anti-coagulation monitoring, medicine reviews, weight management and smoking cessation but are continually looking to innovate and provide new services to our patients. Given our rural location we also offer our patients a broad and popular retail offering.
We operate covid secure practices to ensure staff and patient safety whilst ensuring we offer our patients the best possible care.
Due to expansion we are recruiting for a part time pharmacy dispenser. The successful candidate/s will have the minimum of an NVQ2 qualification, will be self-motivated, conscientious and patient focused. Hours to be negotiated, but the part time roles will require a minimum of 20 hours per week, with Saturday mornings to be worked on a rota basis. We offer competitive rates of pay and benefits and support investment in staff training and development.
- Generate repeat prescriptions
- Generate labels for prescriptions
- Dispense prescriptions
- Achieve DRUM targets
- Receive and handout prescriptions.
- Be available to advise and help customers and serve on counter as needed.
- Unpack, check and put away stock.
- Answer telephone and respond to patient queries.
- Act upon queries from doctors, nurses, dispensing and other healthcare professionals.
- Cash up till/credit facility
- Participate in personal development training and all other training as necessary.
- Potential Saturday morning work rota
- Contribute to the smooth running of the department by demonstrating flexibility in work to cover sickness and holiday.
- Attendance at regular staff meetings.
- Observe strict rules on confidentiality at all times
- Participate in personal development training
- Complete any appropriate training courses as necessary.
- Aim to become an ACT when competent
- Deliver non-dispenser services as needed i.e. smoking, weight management, HLP.
- Attend CPD out of hours and at non-work based venues as required
Apply for Qualified Dispenser with minimum NVQ2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly