Experienced New Homes Site Sales Staff Wanted - Kent
So, if you have previous new homes sales experience, we would love to hear from you
What’s on offer?
Life’s journey is full of exciting chapters – none so much as starting a new career with Wards. At Wards we need people that genuinely enjoy helping someone – the kind of people that make your day better just for speaking to them. Of course, you’ll be a natural salesperson but we appreciate that you’re also looking to strengthen your skills and up your career game. We are looking for experienced New Homes Professionals due to continued success and growth across Kent.
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £Dependent on Experience
On Target Earnings: £35,000
Work Pattern: 5 days a week inclusive of weekends
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
What will you do every day?
- Meeting and greeting customers establishing great relationships and “Helping” our customers make their dream move
- Recognise the opportunity to help further and present useful products and services
- Instinctively know how to initiate potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
- Keep in touch by liaising and communicating with Developers (Our Customers)
What you’ll offer Wards
- Experience of working on New Homes sales and Help to Buy essential
- Be the “Go-to” person for both clients and developers
- Confidence, a fantastic telephone manner, great at building rapport and have a genuine love of helping customers
- Naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- You’ll be able to think on your feet and be flexible
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
Apply now to avoid disappointment!